How to Air Fry Bacon to Perfection
Bacon is wonderful! A nice crispy piece of bacon makes a breakfast or takes a simple baked potato to new levels. Cooking it in a pan soaked the bacon in unhealthy grease and splatters all over the stove. Popping grease can be very dangerous. Microwaved bacon is just not very good.
An air fryer is the perfect solution for those of you trying to be a little more health conscious! Here’s how to air fry bacon to perfection! Save your money and start cooking it at home.
- Lay bacon in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Cut it if need be.
- Add a tiny bit of water to the bottom of the air fryer to reduce smoking
- Set air fryer to 350*
- Cook 10 minutes (check until you know your air fryer’s cooking preferences)
- Cook 1-2 minutes more for extra crispiness
- Drain bacon grease between batches
- When air fryer is cool, use a damp rag to wipe away any grease that has accumulated. Pay special attention to the top burner to help prevent smoking.
Let us know your special tips for cooking bacon!