Do you want to prepare the best air fryer recipes yet you don’t know where to start? Well, there are different types of air fryer recipes that you may try to cook at home. As long as you are equipped with the right skills and knowledge on how to prepare the recipe and the required ingredients to cook, rest assured that you will have the best and the healthiest foods served on the table.
If you want to learn more about the best air fryer recipes, then don’t miss out the chance to learn the air fryer recipes mentioned below.
Panko crusted air fryer recipe fish fillet with chips
For the Fish
- 200 grams of panko bread crumbs,
- One teaspoon of a salt pinch with pepper
- Two tablespoons of fresh parsley
- 200 grams of finely chopped firm and white fillet of fish
- One hundred grams of plain flour together with two eggs.
- Two big piper potatoes Maris cut and peeled into one centimeter thick
- One tablespoon of pepper and vegetable oil.
For Tartar Sauce
- Two hundred milliliter of mayonnaise
- Two tablespoons of capers chopped and drained
- Two tablespoons of jalapenos or gherkins chopped.
- One small type of shallot which is finely chopped
- A squeeze of some lemon juice
- Four tablespoons of fresh parsley chopped
- Chili pinch
- Black pepper
- Flakes salt
- You need to prepare the air fryer at exactly 200 degree Celsius for three minutes.
- Then, mix the salt, bread crumbs, parsley, and pepper in a clean bowl.
- Cut fish into four long pieces just the same as the fingers of big fish. Then, whisk two eggs and then have it placed on a clean plate. Tip the flour on a different plate and mix it with bread crumbs. Dip each fish into the flour with bread crumbs and the egg. Place it in your prepared air fryer for about fifteen minutes until it became a golden color. After that, cover it with foil to keep it warm while you cook the chips.
- Toss chips in paprika and oil. Then, place it in the air fryer at190 Celsius for twenty minutes. Once the chip is cooked, season it with pepper and salt.
- Sausage With Tomato Ratatouille and Spiced Butterbean
- Four pork sausages
- One pepper
- Two courgettes chopped
- One aubergine diced
- One red onion medium sized
- One tablespoon olive oil
- 440 grams of butterbeans
- 440 grams of chopped tomatoes
- Two thyme sprigs
- One tablespoon of balsamic vinegar
- Two garlic cloves
- One red chili minced
- Heat your air fryer at 200 Celsius for three minutes. Add the courgettes, pepper, oil, onion, pepper, aubergine and roast it for about twenty minutes until the vegetable skin is blistered. Remove it to the air fryer and leave it for about a few minutes to cool it. Then, set the air fryer into 180 Celsius.
- In your saucepan, mix veggies with other ingredients and let it simmer before seasoning it. Add up the sausage to your air fryer but be sure that they touch each other. Cook it for about ten to fifteen minutes still depending on the size of the sausage.
This is the hot air fryer recipe that you can cook at home. As long as you have the ingredients and air fryer, cooking the two recipes or other recipes is possible.
Click here to read How Does an Air Fryer Work